1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fahrenheit

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by johntea, Sep 16, 2005.

1. johntea

johntea
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Great game, a sleeper of the year? Probably, with all the ripoff 2006 sports games out soon :mad:

You have to use your brains and instinct. Trust me, hard to explain but very easy to play and is very open ended (i.e. choices you make affect you later in the game)

And when you have to
    hide all the evidence before the cop knocks the door down
    it quickly becomes a challenging situation!

2. sleepyone

sleepyone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    hi johntea, i'm really enjoying this so far but one thign is ticking me off.

The left Trigger, right trigger action sections. Do you know how this is meant to work as I haven't a clue, I seem to have got past most of them with some random button bashing?

However i am almost at the end of the roof top section (read no further if you aren't there yet) with the fight against the oracle and i cannot seem to do the running along the side of the building bit, i always drop the girl and then fall off even though i have the L/R marker smack bang in the middle any ideas? :confused:

Cheers

3. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,415
    I read that the PS2 version is a tad easier due to sholder buttons as opposed to the deeper xbox triggers. Probably the version I'll be getting in a couple of weeks, looks like a nice mature game.