• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fagor kitchen appliances/American fridge freezer?

rb5201

Prominent Member
Hi, been looking at different appliances for our new kitchen and was recommended fagor products, ovens, hob, dishwasher and hood, but not heard of them. Doing a but of research they are big in Europe but not here yet. So has anyone got one? Know much more? Best thing they all
Come with a 5 year guarantee .

Also confused which american style fridge freezer to buy fit about £1000. Has to be the darker colour ( manhattan silver?). Looked at the new samsung model but heard so many mixed reviews I'm confused!!

Any advice/thoughts appreciated :smashin:

scodex

Standard Member
Hey, I can not answer you about fagor products.
But I bought American fridge freezer last week.
It's LG gwl227hsya. so if you looking for the fridge freezer.
you will find its work quite well and efficient.:smashin:
maybe you could check this LG gwl227hsya review out from reviewbyme.com
the price for this fridge freezer is around 810 buck. maybe you could check it again.
so if the color is not your problem I suggest you to try this model.:)

FZR400RRSP

Banned
Our kitchen (installed October 2009) has Fagor Hob/Oven/Microwave.
No problems with them at all and the oven is superb.
We also installed a large American-style fridge/freezer at the same time, we went for an LG stainless steel one with water and ice dispenser.
Again, no problems with it at all, and it's incredibly quiet for the size of it.

rb5201

Prominent Member
Off to look at some on Sunday, though we are now looking at a free standing range, seen a nice looking fisher and paykel one.

Any recommendations on kitchen suppliers/fitters?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom