Facial coverings

fat jez

Distinguished Member
I’ve lost just over 18lb so far just by tracking what I eat in My Fitness Pal.

If I get my mrs to cut my hair, I reckon I’m good for another lb:D

Do we need a lockdown diet thread? :)

You and me both brother. Mind is working now.

The daughter bought a pack of 'Cherry Bakewell favoured Hob Nobs' to my Mothers yesterday.

Who knew????? :)

I resisted!

You really do have the same demons as me .... Know that cake shop feeling. A self help group is in order ....... Masked Keto All Stars! MKAS!
😂
People think.
Oh he looks good, however it takes lots of mental energy and discipline.
Sometimes I crack, a lb of midget gems, bottles of Sancerre, bakery jam tarts.

Anyway back to the masks.
Only worn when I have to.
However I do wear one if I'm working in a dusty environment. My post pneumonia lungs don't like dust. I can run, walk for hrs but dust leaves me in pain with headaches.

chalk40

😂
People think.
Oh he looks good, however it takes lots of mental energy and discipline.
Sometimes I crack, a lb of midget gems, bottles of Sancerre, bakery jam tarts.

Anyway back to the masks.
Only worn when I have to.
However I do wear one if I'm working in a dusty environment. My post pneumonia lungs don't like dust. I can run, walk for hrs but dust leaves me in pain with headaches.
Think I've seen you at our Sainsbury's ... you also wait for those packs of 6 jam doughnuts be reduced at 6.00pm don't you? :)

Ironic .... been wearing a mask religiously in public but yesterday cutting a concrete slab I didn't have one!!!!! Something wrong there.

Think I've seen you at our Sainsbury's ... you also wait for those packs of 6 jam doughnuts be reduced at 6.00pm don't you? :)

Ironic .... been wearing a mask religiously in public but yesterday cutting a concrete slab I didn't have one!!!!! Something wrong there.
Wear a mask. That dust is poison.

I can't eat supermarket biscuits or sweets. They're a poor imitation.
Highlight of MotoGP is the donut sellers.
6 for a pound.😂

chalk40

Anyway enough of all this 'working from home' ..... the productivity of my personal corporation is about to take a knock whilst I mask up, go to Wickes and buy some stuff to decorate my Mothers dining room.

But who will know? The beauty of noise cancelling ear pieces and a good smart phone ... you can paint, sand and knock nails in whilst finalising an SAP HR strategy for Middle Eastern region and decide the new reception colour scheme for the Dusseldorf office :) .... joke? Hmmm

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Netflix in October 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom