Facebook Advice

AFSTER

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I dont have facebook and no idea how to fully use it

Wife has a bussiness which was a personal account and could message people etc and recive message etc

now i converted it to a business one as dont want it to get banned

downloaded timeline then choose local business filled in the stuff and now when you log in you get like an admin page etc

but from her personal one she cant message it or use that account to message people etc

can someone explain a bit more

thanks

Looks like it's setup to use the business credentials as default. In the top right corner, click the little cog button and it should say 'Use facebook as: Me / business name' Click on either to use which one that's required. Hope that helps :)

when i log on i dont even see friends on there or list of anything, inbox etc like you do with personal one

i have selected the cog and only got one option as the business name

Looks like it's been totally changed into a business account instead of a personal account, not sure how we can help in this matter. Can you ask one of the friends that were on the account to try and view your wife, to confirm if she's deleted and replaced with the business etc ?

wife has her personal account which can see the business account etc but cant message that account, so is messaging done a different way to a business

she is logged into the business account for example on the facebook app and can view everything but if she tries to message someone she cant but when it was personal she could

Ah, now I get you. Because you have created a business account, basically that account will have no contacts, she will need to send requests to people to message them etc, hopefully I've got the right end of the stick!

Did you create the page for her business while logged in as your wife? If you did she should be automatically set up as the manager of the page and can post on behalf of the page by selecting the cog and choosing the business name from the list.

If not, then I'm not sure how you can convert the page you have into a page that is associated with her account. Probably best to ask Facebook.

It sounds as though you need to add your wife as an administrator of the business page.

she was logged into the business account and i created a timeline and then i made a local business page and filled all the stuff and then now its changed

if i am logged into her personal account on the pc i can message the business account but if i am on her iphone under personal account and try to message her on the business account the message icon isnt there

her friend tried to message her business account last night from her phone and there was no message icon to message her

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom