Face off DTS

Drunken Master

I remember I post a link about this apparently it's a korean non-anamorphic transfer, I never ordered the title but am keen to hear what it sounds like I would imagine that the bank robbery bit would be awesome.

I dont remember a bank robbery in Face OFF ?

Yea i thought it was Heat.

Drunken Master

Blimey it's been a realllllllllllllyyy long day. Sorry Yeah I ment Heat. but hey Face off would be cool

museumsteve

Distinguished Member
I got Heat on Korean (DTS) and the sound is fantastic..very impressed except I paid £45 from SRS at the time..

museumsteve

Distinguished Member
indeed mate, but High Street prices. Don't mind paying London rates if I'm there and see something I want. Can't help myself..must stop..must make sure missus never finds my box of receipts..:D
Sorry can't help you about Face Off DTS, but I'd love to try one out. Unfortunately I've always found Reg 3 stuff to be dubious to say the least, espcially when it's a Hollywood movie. I mean does anyone actually know for a fact that all Reg 3 stuff is legit or is it similar to Reg 0.
I had Battle Royale on Reg 3 and Reg 2 (Jpn) and the sound was okay for Reg 3 but the picture was nowhere near as good as Reg 2 original. Only got Reg 3 at the time 'cos it had subtitles and Reg 2 didn't..
Just curious..;)

Drunken Master

I buy quite a bit from dddhouse.com and am impressed with the price of some of there film Black Hawk Down for example was less than a tenner. Some of the films are non-anamorphic but the sort of films I have been buying recently it really doesn't matter

The latest video from AVForums

LG SP11RA Soundbar Review Coming Soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom