Fable 3 - 50 Legendary Weapons Thread

astar0th

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Hob Nob Man for explaining how to get these.

So, basically everyone gets the same legendary weapons via the course of the game via chests, quests etc (i think there is one exception), and the rest can be gotten from weapon shops.

As far as i can tell it's the shop ones you need to go off and collect from others.

So, leave a note in this thread if you want to join someone elses world to go buy weapons from their shops! :smashin:

Thanks to Hob Nob Man for explaining how to get these.

So, basically everyone gets the same legendary weapons via the course of the game via chests, quests etc (i think there is one exception), and the rest can be gotten from weapon shops.

As far as i can tell it's the shop ones you need to go off and collect from others.

So, leave a note in this thread if you want to join someone elses world to go buy weapons from their shops! :smashin:

There are a 50 set legendary weapons. Each Hero can get a random 26 of them in their Hero world. 12 from weapon shops (Bowerstone, Brightwall and Aurora). Some from Gold key doors, some from Demon doors and some from quests.

I only suggested going to my shops first because I've already got all the weapons and I couldnt be arsed to dupe them all haha. But If two of you are still looking for weapons then should both dupe them, thats the usual thing to do.

Could do on here what they do on the 360 achievements website.

Post the list of 50 weapons then highlight the ones you need and the one you have then, you can trade with each other

i got my last 12 on the 360achievements thread, a guy duped the last 12 for me.

Deffinitely the best and easiest place to get them. However it was mainly americans that responded to my post and joining their games wasnt easy.

Deffinitely the best and easiest place to get them. However it was mainly americans that responded to my post and joining their games wasnt easy.

the guy who sorted the weapons out for me just invited me into his game and he give me the weapons he duped and i gave him 1 weapon he needed and then we parted ways, he didn't even need to chat it was done so quick.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom