FA Cup Final on ITV HD !

Wish i had ITV HD :(
Was watching thew Champions league on Sky HD last night and turned over the ITV to see what the picture was like and couldn't actually make out the players!

Wish i had ITV HD :(
Was watching thew Champions league on Sky HD last night and turned over the ITV to see what the picture was like and couldn't actually make out the players!

If you have Sky HD you can get ITV HD ... I have it and watched the Man U Barcelona game. Look here :clap:

You have to have the new EPG don't you? Which i don't.

was it just me or was there no clock/score on the champions game last night!?...

What's the chances that they manage to bugger this up as well??

I would say very high! EVERY game ive ever watched has has problems.But saying that,football on itv SD is nearly unwatchable:thumbsdow

I would say very high! EVERY game ive ever watched has has problems.But saying that,football on itv SD is nearly unwatchable:thumbsdow

Maybe, but at least it's better than listening to John Motson on BBC - :boring:

David

Pre match build up on ITV HD is sd :rolleyes:
Here we go again!
EDIT: If I watch on Sky hd my processor shows 576p if I switch to Freesat I get the correct 1080i,whats going on here are ITV doing something to the HD feed to stop it working properly on Sky HD?

Last edited:
EDIT: If I watch on Sky hd my processor shows 576p if I switch to Freesat I get the correct 1080i,whats going on here are ITV doing something to the HD feed to stop it working properly on Sky HD?

When you suspect conspiracy, it's more likely to be cock-up. :)

what's the picture like for everyone? Mine keeps on breaking up and looking like it's scrambled but I suspect this may be a codec issue.

Having said that I just watched the ad's at half time and no break up at al.l I'm running Win7 rc1 64bit.

Are anyone else having issues

You have to have the new EPG don't you? Which i don't.

ITV 1 West Country are currently transmitting a much better picture at the moment as it's being used to service some terrestrial transmitters. You can add it using add channels from 10832 H 22000 5/6 and then access it in other services

ITV HD via SKY HD box, no problems what so ever.
Only DD stereo, but no picture break ups or sound isues...:smashin:

ITV HD via SKY HD box, no problems what so ever.
Only DD stereo, but no picture break ups or sound isues...:smashin:

ITV-HD don't ever use DD5.1

When you suspect conspiracy, it's more likely to be cock-up. :)

As far as I know, you cannot get ITV-hd via a Sky box - even a Sky HD box.

The only place to get ITV HD is via freesat, 'via the red button' as they say :)

You can easily get ITVHD on a sky box IF you have the new EPG. (see page 1 earlier post for details on how to get it)

As far as I know, you cannot get ITV-hd via a Sky box - even a Sky HD box.

The only place to get ITV HD is via freesat, 'via the red button' as they say :)

Not anymore

Go to the add channels section , under services iirc , enter the frequency info as posted , save the channel .
Then navigate to the other channels section

H
2/3

and channel 10510
:thumbsup:

Oh and you need the new EPG

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom