Huddersfield Town v Manchester City

Millwall v Leicester City

Ties will take place between 17th and 20th February

Quarter-Final draw:

Chelsea v Man Utd

Middlesbrough v Man City

Tottenham v Millwall

Arsenal v Lincoln City

Ties to be played on the weekend of the 10-13 March.

Semi-final draw:

Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal v Manchester City

Both semi-finals will be played at Wembley on the weekend of 22nd and 23rd April

Final:

Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Last edited:
Taking my youngest to his first game at Anfield on Sunday - his big brother's not happy as he usually goes, but I promised I'd take him and its only a fiver for him so worth the risk that he'll not like it !

I expect a weakened team (like the EFL Cup lineup), with maybe a run out for Coutinho and Matip.

4-0 to MC .. but started by another wrong decision going against WHU , never a pen ( except according to the darling of the Irons fan Frankie boy who say yes ) .

Delph coming on. [emoji23][emoji23]
I'd forgotten he was still in City.

Footage of the "pitch invasion" last night at the Olympic Park.

That's now 22 years for Everton [emoji16][emoji16]

Good performance from us today albeit against a woeful Reading side whom I actually expected a lot more out of. Martial and Rashford both looked excellent - in fact at times I was thinking that, opposition aside, we actually looked more threatening with Zlatan not being there and with the two young lads being given the freedom to run in behind the defence. I suppose this bodes well for when Zlatan hangs up his boots in a year or so.

And Rooney equals Sir Bobby's record with a scuffed attempt which kinda sums up his last 3 years at the club. I've been his biggest critic in recent years but this doesn't mean that I don't respect and appreciate massively all that he has achieved for the club. To finish his career as United and England's all time top scorer is some achievement and he's far paid back the £30m which Sir Alex paid for that fearless 18 year old all those years ago.

And that is now 8 wins in a row - something which I would never have ever dreamed possible under Moyes or LVG. I've just read that we've not done that since 2009, and that this is also Jose's longest winning run with an English club since 2006. So, I'm a happy bunny at the moment and long may that continue!

Last edited:
Piss poor display; Barry has such a detrimental impact on us these days.
I could C&P my points re Everton & Koeman from the PL thread.

Arsenal 1 down against preston who I saw a couple of weeks nick a win at our place .. in a awful game played by 2 awful sides .

How much of a Tw*t does a player look when, after having a goal dis-allowed for offside, runs back finger wagging the Linesman, only for replays to show he was well offside. Knob...

How much of a Tw*t does a player look when, after having a goal dis-allowed for offside, runs back finger wagging the Linesman, only for replays to show he was well offside. Knob...

Absolutely. What a d***k. All part if the chipping away at the officials process I guess.

Good to see Welbeck back.

Absolutely. What a d***k. All part if the chipping away at the officials process I guess.

Good to see Welbeck back.

Problem is, since he fell over and the ball went in off his heel, he now thinks he is bl@@dy Ronaldo...

Meh... about Welbeck ;)

Good performance from us today albeit against a woeful Reading side whom I actually expected a lot more out of. Martial and Rashford both looked excellent - in fact at times I was thinking that, opposition aside, we actually looked more threatening with Zlatan not being there and with the two young lads being given the freedom to run in behind the defence. I suppose this bodes well for when Zlatan hangs up his boots in a year or so.

And Rooney equals Sir Bobby's record with a scuffed attempt which kinda sums up his last 3 years at the club. I've been his biggest critic in recent years but this doesn't mean that I don't respect and appreciate massively all that he has achieved for the club. To finish his career as United and England's all time top scorer is some achievement and he's far paid back the £30m which Sir Alex paid for that fearless 18 year old all those years ago.

And that is now 8 wins in a row - something which I would never have ever dreamed possible under Moyes or LVG. I've just read that we've not done that since 2009, and that this is also Jose's longest winning run with an English club since 2006. So, I'm a happy bunny at the moment and long may that continue!

Great to see Jip Jaap Stam back at OT. Brilliant hearing his chant again.

What a bench we've got :D

Come on the Green Army, give the scousers hell

Sturridge on to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom