FA Cup 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably still to reach full fitness after his injury.
Let’s hope he is ready for the World Cup

Maybe he’s rushed himself back too soon. Hasn’t looked right at all in any of the games this week.

Where’s all the Spurs lads tonight?

Where’s all the Spurs lads tonight?

Perhaps some of them were still on their way home, gone for a drink after the game, grabbed something to eat, then got in late. You know something like that maybe..

Awful game in so many ways, but the lack of desire and fight towards the end was the biggest concern. Completely bullied out of the game. Again, some late substitutions and worrying comments hopefully lost in translation by Pochetino.

Watched the footage back and I was surprised there was no out pouring of disgust and disbelief that Valencia's 2 footed tackle could have been a Red Card. Jeez, if that was Dele it would still be spoken about now.

Still, along way to go.... Oh no there isnt... lol

Last edited:
Why always Dele!

I thought that with the collective power of the Mafia, the crews, the gangsta's and the ITK's on here, getting hold of a ticket would be a formality.

What a riveting first half.

Days chores over and sitting down to watch the game
Seems I haven’t missed anything :facepalm:

Wow, isn’t that the type of incident VAR is supposed to kick in? Never a foul on the keeper!

A keeper isn’t allowed to be TOUCHED whilst in the 6 yard box and left the ground?

I’ve genuinely learnt something new today, I have never heard that rule explained.

Game over

Masterclass from Hazard, he’s been brilliant.

Just wait till Mike Smalling puts him in his pocket in the final [emoji23]

Amongst all the unrest, it’s another final for Chelsea
Depending on which Chelsea turns up, we have a good chance

BTW what was Pochettino saying about Spurs going forward with or without him?

Is this a sign he may be leaving?

What’s a fluffer?

The person on the set of an adult film that ensures the male "actors" have not gone soft in between takes. In other words their job is to make sure the male stars don't get stuck with "semis" :)

Bloody hell, the things you learn on AVForums footie threads.
Do you regret asking now?
Some things are best left unlearnt :laugh:

Kevin de Bruyne does that for me watching from the second tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom