FA Cup 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 Utd

United score 3 times? That only happens once in a blue moon.

See what I did there? [emoji12]

Missed all the game so far thinking it was a 5.30 kick off

Great play from Pogba that

Pogba Dembeles Dembele!

Cracking game this.

Very good game of football. Spurs edged that, but 1-1 is just about fair enough. Should be a cracking second half.

Good combative game for us neutrals

No need for the cleaners at Spurs to get extra dusters or polish another season , and nothing new for the trophy cabinet.. Mr Levy can save a few bob and not bother building a trophy room , another chesse tasting room me thinks.

Great away win

Strangely Man Utd were hungrier even when 2-1 up.
Spurs oddly faded away which was most unlike them

Great win that. Think we deserved it. Kept Spurs very quiet second half. Actually played well for a change.

Now come on Southampton!

Fair play, Utd did a number on Spurs.

Is Harry Kane fully fit? He hasn’t looked himself since he came back.

I'm no expert, obviously, but the more I see of this Jose guy, the more I think he might actually know what he's doing.

Good game. Second half didn't live up to the first half. I thought Spurs would come out fighting but they looked done - especially Kane who completely went missing.

Pogba great again tonight.

Spurs finish empty handed as I said they would
Chelsea should get to the final but will likely lose.

So as I predicted both finish empty handed come end of the season ;)

I’ve not seen a match where Kane has been so anonymous. I barely noticed him for the whole 95 minutes

Would have been difficult for the second half to match the first, but was just as compelling nonetheless.

Sanchez I think was a worthy MOTM, but Herrera would have also been a worthy recipient.

What a difference Uniteds midfield look with him plugged in there, not only to help nullify Spurs, but also to free up Pogba and Sanchez a little more to express their offensive abilities.

8 semis for Spurs and no happy ending. They need to sign a fluffer.

I’ve not seen a match where Kane has been so anonymous. I barely noticed him for the whole 95 minutes
Probably still to reach full fitness after his injury.
Let’s hope he is ready for the World Cup

United played well and deserved it. Looks like the 3 domestic trophies will be taken by the two Manchester clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom