F1 Winter Testing

LotusElan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Surprised there's no mention of this in here yet.

19-21 FEB, PRE-SEASON TEST 1, Barcelona
26-28 FEB, PRE-SEASON TEST 2, Barcelona

Is this going to be on Sky again? Their website mentions it's happening but nothing about coverage.

Going into next season young guns wise , Max and Leclerc signing long term contracts are going to be a big boost for them and the teams .

Has there been any news on what Toto Wolfe's plans are into next season ?

I've not read anything recently. Think he'll scarper if Hamilton jumps ship to Ferrari (!?) in 2021 though.

Anyone fancy Mclarens chances this coming season ? , I am hoping they can keep the momentum going and do better this season !!!!

They do, although the engine is the weak link there

I don't like how they're jumping around from engine manufacturer to engine manufacturer. They've gone full circle now. Mercedes, Honda, Renault and back to Mercedes in 2021. Honda have got their shtick together now, wouldn't surprise me if Renault get to grips with the power unit for this season. Getting hand me down engines from Mercedes might be more reliable but if you want to be the #1 car on the grid it's going to be tough.

They had no real choice with Honda, the relationship was broken. It was also hiding their own flaws
I still remember the looks on the faces in the McLaren factory whern the techs couldn't get the engine to start on the Netflix show
Despite Honda fezza and Renault gains, the merc is still the top power unit out there

I do hope Honda and Renault come good this season , at least give Mercedes and Ferrari something to think about , and it won't be long before Verstappen is really making them wonder what's going on lol , me and a mate are going to Amsterdam when the GP is on , couldn't get tickets though . I am just hoping for good weather and with a bit of luck some big screens set up , the atmosphere should be amazing !!!!

didn't zvarndoort have 10 applicants for every ticket or some stupid number.
Was watching a drone flyover from last week on YouTube the other day, they still have a load of work to do

didn't zvarndoort have 10 applicants for every ticket or some stupid number.
Was watching a drone flyover from last week on YouTube the other day, they still have a load of work to do

i'm wondering about tickets for the dutch gp , I have a theory , because it was lottery to get tickets , I wonder how many people who only wanted 1 ticket bought 10 , there is supposed to be a resale thing happening but I haven't seen anything about it yet , I know , its a faint hope ......

McLaren engine start yesterday, lots of happy faces.

Renault today

Any ideas if there will be any deals with F1 from Sky, I would like to see a Sky F1 & Sky Q experience at a reduced price.

kinda think they would be advertising something now , what were you hoping for ?

It's not really a direct answer to your question but "historically" they tend to offer some sort of a Sports season pass for Now TV around early March time. But then again if you're after Q that suggestion is completely useless! :D

Just go to the upgrade page a few times in the nest few weeks. You will get a call eventually with a good offer. Worked for me anyway 😁

Matte paint. I like it. Deffo got to be an advantage to it

Matte paint. I like it. Deffo got to be an advantage to it

not sure , if there was , would not all the teams use it , anyway , I really do hope they do well this season and I love the blue and orange paint scheme 😍😍😍

Can only be a weight advantage, surely? I'd guess matt paint would create more drag than "gloss". :D

It's the opposite, it's more efficient

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom