Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spain.jpg

Channel 4 Highlights

Saturday Qualifying 6:30pm-8:00pm

Sunday Race 6:30pm-9:00pm

Just a shame it's Catalunya

Pretty sure it was 3 minutes, so his first hotlap

Yep, RB have been hiding the finest grade sand!

Well that qualifying lap from Lewis and the team was quite impressive. That ol dog likes a bit of competition snapping at his heals and just seems to respond every time .

100 up n counting .

Just wondering if the drivers get to keep the wind tunnel tyres they sign for getting pole, or is it maybe auctioned for charity?

signed-tyre.jpg

Qualifying getting a bit boring to me now. Always the same top 3.

Well that qualifying lap from Lewis and the team was quite impressive. That ol dog likes a bit of competition snapping at his heals and just seems to respond every time .

100 up n counting .

He really does seem to be loving the competition this year 😀

Anyone know quite what the point of giving Mazepin a three place grid penalty is, seeing he always starts and finishes rock bottom last? See he's actually having a moan about it too, something about a "gentlemans agreement" 🙄

Anyone know quite what the point of giving Mazepin a three place grid penalty is, seeing he always starts and finishes rock bottom last? See he's actually having a moan about it too, something about a "gentlemans agreement" 🙄
No doubt his points are totting up nicely, a ban soon me thinks

That Haas is not a easy car to drive. We've seen Mick lose it as well, but seems like he's understood it's limits now.

Wow. Punctured tyre going onto a car during a stop, bizarre.

No idea why but I've really got into my F1 this season, previously I'd watch it as and when, but this year every Sat and Sun I like to sit down and watching qualifying and the race

Maybe it's not working shifts/weekends like I used to!

Anyone else suffering sound dropouts on sky q uhd? Mine is bad today and missing the commentary.

toto is going to absolutely tear bottas a new one post race if Hamilton doesn't win now.....

Bottas shouldn’t have done that especially when they’re gonna give him the fastest lap.

Lewis taking the pee with that radio message :laugh:

Boring race, dunno why I got out of bed! :D

naïve from red bull with their strategy today, the moment Hamilton pitted again they should have brought verstappen in IMO, they know what was coming, they even said straight away its Hungary 2019 all over again, so why do the same thing and leave verstappen out knowing he would have to make his tyres go longer than they have ever done!

Overtaken at the start, held up by blue flagged Mazepin, held up by his team mate trying the impossible and pointless task of racing him, still wins. Be interesting to see what pathetic excuse the Hamilton haters (not here) will come up with to excuse why it was unfair he won. :D

Overtaken at the start, held up by blue flagged Mazepin, held up by his team mate trying the impossible and pointless task of racing him, still wins. Be interesting to see what pathetic excuse the Hamilton haters (not here) will come up with to excuse why it was unfair he won. :D

Lets hope someone who hasn't seen the race (highlights/ rerun) has not read this ;) :D :D

naïve from red bull with their strategy today, the moment Hamilton pitted again they should have brought verstappen in IMO, they know what was coming, they even said straight away its Hungary 2019 all over again, so why do the same thing and leave verstappen out knowing he would have to make his tyres go longer than they have ever done!
That’s the bit I didn’t get. Seemed like an odd decision. Max said after the race he thought he would not have caught Lewis backup had they done that, but surely it would have least given him a chance? Seemed pretty clear his tyres wouldn’t go the whole way. Perhaps they didn’t have any scrubbed mediums left or something, dunno.

Hamilton/Mercedes = Simply superb (yet again)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom