F1 Singapore GP 14th - 16th Sep '18

Agreed, I've never really been a fan of Perez and I would much rather see Force India retain Ocon and give him the heave-ho. He could go off and open a bumper car fairground ride with Grosjean and a couple of others.

I watched a compilation on YouTube of funny bits in F1 recently and there was some footage from a drivers' press conference in 2012 when they used to have six drivers there. I think five of them are no longer in F1 - guys like Giedo van der Garde who had a year or two and then disappeared. I was surprised at how many had disappeared from that time, and F1 could do with another clean-out.

This on team radio...

Vettel's race engineer : Hamilton reporting 'there is not a lot left on this tyre'.....is what he's reported. I don't know if it is true.

Vettel: I don't believe him

Vettel's race engineer : Me too

:laugh:

This on team radio...

Vettel's race engineer : Hamilton reporting 'there is not a lot left on this tyre'.....is what he's reported. I don't know if it is true.

Didn't Hamilton actually say there was a lot left though? I thought that, and heard the commentators say the same.

Think Ferrari miss heard it.

Brundle mentioned a good idea of 90mins +1 lap for all races during the race. So more monza and less singapore

Brundle mentioned a good idea of 90mins +1 lap for all races during the race. So more monza and less singapore
The fuel limit would need to change or it'd be like watching Formula E

This on team radio...

Looks like Lewis made that call while on the hypersofts, and the other on the softs.

I don't think that is right. Hamilton and Vettel were on the same tyres at the time.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom