F1 on XBOX 360

SPURS1882

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know if there will be an official F1 racing game for the XBOX 360?

Not likely at the mo - think Sony have the official license tied up for a while! Might be wrong though!?

Indeed sony have the offical liscence, but it is up for renewal in a couple of years so M$ might bid for it then

you'll have to buy a breadbin shaped chav station for F1 :(

Gary

Hmm, so if, as MS hope, Xbox360 becomes the lead console this time round, I can call it a chavbox360? :D

Honestly, all this worrying over PS3 being better, otherwise, why the (very) cheap shots? :rotfl:

Even Robbie (moron) Bach only thinks the two consoles are evenly matched, we'll know the truth in early 2006.

Sony have sold the rights to EA Sports in 08, so an 09 F1 is expected to arrive for the 360 as MS sold the rights for sports games to EA in 07, thats why there was no Links golf 2.

It's alive!!!

sony lost the rights to f1. its now being developed for multi platforms by codemasters

im going down to one their offices with my friend to check it out

Last edited:
Great news... had to buy a PS3 simply to enjoy an F1 game! Don't use it for anything else really, far prefer the 360 :smashin:

Great news... had to buy a PS3 simply to enjoy an F1 game! Don't use it for anything else really, far prefer the 360 :smashin:

Seconded.
Can't wait
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

F1 is the only reason i bought a PS3, i bought it at launch and ive still only got two games for it!

yep its due for launch at the same time as the new f1 season

hardcore f1 fans are not too happy about codemasters having this title (myselve included)

this is gonna be way too arcadey if you ask me

i've been checking the codemasters forums regularly and there isnt really anything of any interest going on at the moment...

a shame a game like rfactor couldnt get onto the consoles

yep its due for launch at the same time as the new f1 season

hardcore f1 fans are not too happy about codemasters having this title (myselve included)

this is gonna be way too arcadey if you ask me

i've been checking the codemasters forums regularly and there isnt really anything of any interest going on at the moment...

a shame a game like rfactor couldnt get onto the consoles

I read an article with some codemasters guy, and he said its not going to be arcadey and is done by a totally different team to the DIRT and GRID games

I read an article with some codemasters guy, and he said its not going to be arcadey and is done by a totally different team to the DIRT and GRID games

yep but the steps they seem to be making to accommodate all types of gamers is worrying

but lets see what the final product is like.

Oh, what do you mean mate? are they doing like an arcade mode or something?

pretty much and no one is sure how deep they are going with the car setup (i.e on f1 on the ps3 u couldnt really do much with the car apart from changing the wings and qualifying was a joke - still a good game but not a great game though) (remember im comparing this with the pc f1 games - rfactor, f1 challenge and grand prix 4 - full on simulations with excellent aid support to make driving easy for beginners but not truly arcade like)

physics is the the most important thing with f1 games though and given the last few codemaster games no ones really got any confidence - the last few racing games by them they have gone for "fun arcade like driving" (see grid and colin mcrae)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom