F1 Melbourne morning transmission picture freeze

I

idhutt

Was this mornings F1 race on ITV-1 littered with picture freezes or was it just in my setup? - Freeview from Crystal Palace. Anyone had the same problems with analogue? Not sure if they were having problems with uplinks at the Melbourne end.

Thanks

Ian

PMF

Hi,
I recorded this with SKY+ and watched this morning. No problems of note at all.

timetraveller

Novice Member
Watched on terrestrial TV and NTL digital with no problems.

Timh

I recorded the live show and it played back fine on my Humax pvr.

robjohn

Standard Member
i had a prob with mine too, although I lost sound until I changed channel and then back to the F1. wierd, getting a the new sky + box on sunday. nice :)

adox

Banned
Originally posted by idhutt
Was this mornings F1 race on ITV-1 littered with picture freezes or was it just in my setup? - Freeview from Crystal Palace. Anyone had the same problems with analogue? Not sure if they were having problems with uplinks at the Melbourne end.

Thanks

Ian
it might as well have been frozen.

schumi leads into the first corner and..................thats it..game over:boring:

Stereo Steve

Novice Member
At least qualifying was interesting. Not.

First time I have failed to stay awake for the first race. I sat through the first 2 hours of drudgery and nodded off just as the main action started.

What was wrong with last year's system?

adox

Banned
Originally posted by Stereo Steve
At least qualifying was interesting. Not.

First time I have failed to stay awake for the first race. I sat through the first 2 hours of drudgery and nodded off just as the main action started.

What was wrong with last year's system?

i prefered it a couple of years ago,when the rules were changed so that there was no traction control whatsoever.
it made for real,and exciting racing.

lets hope for the good of f1 that ferrari have some reliability problems this season:eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom