F1 Italian GP 1st - 3rd Sep '17

Between sessions, they could also give that fella in the photo, a midi keyboard and pull him around to give the crowd a tune :)

That tractor and the sweeping man [points at them]...haha!

I bet Codemasters were hoping Hamilton & Bottas would be caught on camera playing their game.

Last edited:
Ocon & Stroll; superb. Quite an interesting session, it reminded me of Canada back in the day, just minus the bird watching :D.

Ferrari are nowhere, surprisingly poor - it needs a miracle and some sunny weather tomorrow. It should be easy pickings for Hamilton you'd expect.

An F1 weekend always gets me in the mood for some Racing, PC getting fired up soon for some Assetto Corsa Monza VR action.:thumbsup:

Looking forward to the race even tho have to waint on the C4 highlights. :(

Goooo Bottas!

Mercedes have gone

Yep alot more pace over Ferrari today compared to last week.

Ricciardo aside, I thought it was a bit of a dull race. Verstappen, imo, only has himself to blame for his puncture and needs to work on that side of his game. Ocon looking very much in the Ricciardo and Vetstappen mold - pure speed, tremendous debut season. Ferrari would do well to get him in to replace Kimi.

Good recovery by Danny Ric, but elsewhere it panned out as expected - Seb had a decent afternoon but it was damage limitation, and even had he qualified 3rd, there was naff all pace in either Ferrari today.

The table's have turned a little, and the championship looks different for the first time this season. From Ferrari's point of view, the tracks they were expected to struggle at, have been and gone and they didn't make a total hash of it. Things might go better in Singapore.

Moment of the weekend would be Crofty's comment in qualifying about the Force Indias... "bashy & crashy" :rotfl:.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom