Hungary.jpg

Channel 4 Highlight Times

Saturday
5:30pm - Qualifying

Sunday
5:15pm - Race

Hungary_track_map.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody hate 1pm races. Makes it really hard to convince the wife and kids not to bother me for 2 hours. Early morning and late night are fine. That or watch after they're in bed and hope I dont see the result.

Bloody hate 1pm races. Makes it really hard to convince the wife and kids not to bother me for 2 hours. Early morning and late night are fine. That or watch after they're in bed and hope I dont see the result.
I usually wait until later and try to avoid the result, although that can be difficult! In any case, since the move from BBC I always record the programme and usually start watching it at least 20-30 minutes later so that I can skip the adverts.

Yeah C4 adverts are horrendous. I rarely catch a race on sky these days.

One thing I find annoying is with C4 live races, when they almost immediately cut to an advert after the winner has been out the car for a few seconds.

One thing I find annoying is with C4 live races, when they almost immediately cut to an advert after the winner has been out the car for a few seconds.

Sky F1 is best :)

Does anyone know what the total race running time is likely to be with the new cars this year?. (stoppages aside))

Apart from that annoying commentator (not Brundle) worse than Jonathan Legard on the BBC!

Crofty ? I think he's alright. No one is a Murray Walker.

Crofty.....the fella who only just realised (FP1) that Red Bull have a 'nostril' in their car nose design. Better late than never I guess :laugh:

Looks like Paul Di Resta will be taking Masa seat in the Williams as they are swapping out the pedals in P3.

It's unlikely that qualifying will resemble FP3, Mercedes should narrow the gap or reverse it, but Vettel's laps were pretty faultless - quite a turnaround from Friday when he wasn't really anywhere. Qualifying will be interesting.

Can't see Lewis getting a sniff at pole today. Hopefully he'll at least be able to show form on the softs again tomorrow and get a decent result.

Looks like Paul Di Resta will be taking Masa seat in the Williams as they are swapping out the pedals in P3.
Just got in to see Di Resta sat in the Williams, what's up with Massa?

stuck a tenner on vettel cause I noticed he was 4/1 to win

Nice job Paul DI Resta , bit of a tough ask at such short notice.

Nice job Paul DI Resta , bit of a tough ask at such short notice.
Hugely impressive. Hasn't driven the car before and had no practice time but was competitive and clearly improving as he got more confident

Hugely impressive. Hasn't driven the car before and had no practice time but was competitive and clearly improving as he got more confident

He should really have a seat in F1 ( Palmers :smashin: ) as a better driver than some out there ATM.

Danm Lewis :eek: , Merc sneaky fast it seems . Have they pulled a fast one over Ferrari ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom