Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Germany.jpg

Channel 4 Highlights

Saturday Qualifying 6:30pm-8:00pm

Sunday Race 7:00pm-9:00pm

Watch Merc turn up the wick for Q3 at lunchtime
Standard

Or Ferrari problems , Seb out on Q1 :eek:.

And disaster for Ferrari once again, Leclerc 10th :eek:

Last edited:
Now the practice sessions make sense as looks like Ferrari have overcooked their PU with their upgrades . Would not mind betting they may have to dial the PU back for the race itself .

And once again , perfect from and for Lewis :thumbsup:.

Would like to have seen if Hamilton's lap was fast enough to beat the Ferrari's. Toto seemed impressed with it though. Lewis v Max on a possibly wet track tomorrow, now there's an enticing prospect.

Would like to have seen if Hamilton's lap was fast enough to beat the Ferrari's. Toto seemed impressed with it though. Lewis v Max on a possibly wet track tomorrow, now there's an enticing prospect.

Max was having issues in Q2 with loss of power , this track causing all sorts of issues . Rain woukd be the icing .

New management team at Ferrari next season.

Maybe after the F1 break at this point, I believe they overcooked that horse on this track to keep up and move foward . Ferrari pushing the cat, driver and PU to the limit . One car yes , two cars then oops to much .

Maybe after the F1 break at this point, I believe they overcooked that horse on this track to keep up and move foward . Ferrari pushing the cat, driver and PU to the limit . One car yes , two cars then oops to much .

Ferrari are pushing every ounce out of the engine and everything else, they have nothing left to give. Expect penalties before the end of the seasons.

Ferrari are pushing every ounce out of the engine and everything else, they have nothing left to give. Expect penalties before the end of the seasons.

It was a shock in the practise sessions of the pace of Ferrari . Not so much on Friday due to the heat , this morning though with cooler conditions they were still fast and planted .

I thought they had cracked it but it does seem like they were pushing the PU to the limit and in Q with the wick turned to the max. Well both cars failed .

Merc were out of it and Lewis will be well pleased . Max though is above and beyond in that RB , he is the difference in that cat.

This race ( I hope) could be a stonker , Ferraris out of position on the grid , Lewis n Max on the front of the grid and a touch of spice with the rain . Safety cars , switching of rubber due to conditions and a couple of horses going through the field . Could be manic.

Roast is almost ready , wine is open .

Go go go .
20190728_133729.jpg

A tad moist out there

Lewis wants to get on with it :smashin:.

Anyone fallen asleep?:D

More rain incoming 15 minutes out .may be another tyre change before it :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom