F1 Brazilian Gran Prix 13-15 Nov

John

Reaction score
Can't believe there are still 2 races to come this year. Shame the titles are done
Whats the weather going to do ?

Not so brilliant if you want an actual title fight, as opposed to a capitulation from Rosberg and some peerless drives from Hamilton.

Hamilton seems to have had a fun couple of weeks:

1. Minor car accident in Monaco.
2. Suffering with a "fever".

I was surprised to learn this week that he's never won Brazil. Bit of a surprise that he hasn't, after eight years where he's almost always been at the top of the tree.

Not so brilliant if you want an actual title fight, as opposed to a capitulation from Rosberg and some peerless drives from Hamilton.

Hamilton seems to have had a fun couple of weeks:

1. Minor car accident in Monaco.
2. Suffering with a "fever".

I was surprised to learn this week that he's never won Brazil. Bit of a surprise that he hasn't, after eight years where he's almost always been at the top of the tree.
i dont mind so long as hamilton wins it with 10 races to go or last race of the season.

Where the champion is decided via a points system, no matter what sport it is, it will be at some point in the season. Not a lot anyone can do about that.

People moaned about double points, if Bernie had got his medal idea through it would have been won a lot sooner. Maybe they could do what they do in the US in some sports and have a "best of X number of races" apart from the fact that people would moan the rest of the season is cancelled.

At the end of the day, you can't please everyone and IMO, talking about it for now the third race in a row is getting a bit boring.

As for the news from the BBC about Hamiltons minor accident and his fever, they must be having a slow news day :)

Where the champion is decided via a points system, no matter what sport it is, it will be at some point in the season. Not a lot anyone can do about that.

People moaned about double points, if Bernie had got his medal idea through it would have been won a lot sooner. Maybe they could do what they do in the US in some sports and have a "best of X number of races" apart from the fact that people would moan the rest of the season is cancelled.

At the end of the day, you can't please everyone and IMO, talking about it for now the third race in a row is getting a bit boring.

As for the news from the BBC about Hamiltons minor accident and his fever, they must be having a slow news day :)

I believe it was a simple case of not enough cowbell.

Mercedes making an interesting gamble on going with the softs in Q1.

Poor Alonso

Very close qualifying between Nico & Lewis today - Nico did great just to hold Lewis off for his fifth consecutive pole. Be interesting to see if he can stay out in front at the start again like he did in Mexico. I hope so as it might make for more interesting race but my hunch is Lewis might probably get the jump on him.

Yesterday showed that Renault's new engine Ricciardo is running this weekend is slower than the previous one and Alonso will be taking his third new engine for the weekend.

Gawd! How many engines do they take with them?

Gawd! How many engines do they take with them?
With how they're going probably one per session at the moment :D

Don't want to know how much they've spent on them though.

Maybe the rest of the teams could have a whip round for them for the last race:D:D

Very close qualifying between Nico & Lewis today - Nico did great just to hold Lewis off for his fifth consecutive pole. Be interesting to see if he can stay out in front at the start again like he did in Mexico. I hope so as it might make for more interesting race but my hunch is Lewis might probably get the jump on him.

Whats more interesting , or damning is that Nico seems to only perform when there is no pressure on him to do so. He makes mistakes under pressure and to be doing so well now that pressure is off him will only make Hamilton stronger next year I believe.

Last edited:
Oh :( pretty bland for the Brazil GP zzzz.

The front wing changes have made following another car so hard, it's a real shame.

Max was greatly exciting, can't wait to see what he does across his career

Bugger they even look bored on the podium :eek: although outside influences might have a impact on celibrations.

Congratz to Nico.

Lewis still managing to catch Nico at certain points, but ultimately showing the problem with today's F1 cars and a shame for us.

Verstappen's overtakes the highlight of an otherwise boring race.

Last edited:
The front wing changes have made following another car so hard, it's a real shame.

Max was greatly exciting, can't wait to see what he does across his career
I hope he gets a good drive sooner rather than later. Would make a great number two at Ferrari if Raikkonen would retire.

I hope he gets a good drive sooner rather than later. Would make a great number two at Ferrari if Raikkonen would retire.

Believe it will be sooner as even us urmchair fans can see his talent.

Bugger they even look bored on the podium :eek: although outside influences might have a impact on celibrations.
By writing the second bit, it should have questioned the need to post that at all!

Lewis still managing to catch Nico at certain points, but ultimately showing the problem with today's F1 cars and a shame for us.
They were saying at the end that regulations around the front wing are changing next year to try and make following easier. Anyone know what they are because from what they are saying, no one thinks they will work.

They were saying at the end that regulations around the front wing are changing next year to try and make following easier. Anyone know what they are because from what they are saying, no one thinks they will work.

Not heard about that, only that they were one of the proposed changes for 2017?.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom