Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ZdcpxMl.jpg

Channel 4 Highlights

Saturday Qualifying 12:00-1:30pm

Sunday Race 2:00-4:00pm

Last edited:
could we also get sky sports times if possible please?

To be honest, Sky split the race day coverage into that many different pre-race programme sections, I think what some would call the start of their viewing, might not suit someone else/others, so I've always left alone. The best online source would be TV Guide or your Sky EPG.

[C4 times updated]

To be honest, Sky split the race day coverage into that many different pre-race programme sections, I think what some would call the start of their viewing, might not suit someone else/others, so I've always left alone. The best online source would be TV Guide or your Sky EPG.

[C4 times updated]
thats understandable :) thanks for doing this week in and week out

I CANT WAIT

05:10 race start time. Ouch! I am woken up but two kids at 6 everyday and now I have to voluntarily get up even earlier. Oh well, bring on the weekend!!!

I'll get up for quali and the race but the practice sessions are out of the question, unfortunately, at least live.

So, was Mercedes sandbagging during winter testing? I think we have our answer... :)

I think its more likely Ferrari were sandbagging in P2. I guess we'll find out in the morning....

Ferrari just want to see what Merc have. Ferrari are sandbagging now.

Why would you sandbag on race weekend ? Not like Mercedes could ship over a new part out of thin air in time to counter.

That gap.....alot of sandbagging going on!
Obviously saving it for the race:p:D

That merc looks hard to drive in a straight line but it is certainly fast!

Yeah hope Norris has a good race. Merc will be turnjng their engines down a tad from now on I think.

Bottas looking good

Joe Pineapples where are you?:D:D:D

Last edited:
:hiya:

Well done to Bottas & Mercedes. No idea where the pace was today with Lewis. Such a big gap, but he gave nothing away post-race interviews as to cause. Leclerc clearly told to hold station which was rather disappointing. Hopefully the new regs show better for the next races. Two weeks is always a long wait after the first race.

Great race by Bottas, didn't put a foot wrong and a steely resolve from the cockpit to race engineer . Them Ferraris though gonna have to bring it next race , any more info that it is a cooling issue ?

Been wondering back end of last year and this, where Chevyonfuel has gone to. I miss his good write-ups and opinions and note he hasn't been on AVF since December last year. Hope everything is ok with him.

I wonder off seb is going to get cosy with Horner again.
Great race by Bottas (although his car seemed streaks ahead today). Great race by Verstappen getting the Honda on the podium in the first race. What I’m earth happened to Ferrari!? Leclerc shouldve been let through, or at the least pitted for fastest lap.
Some good mid field battles but very little overtaking.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom