F1 22

Kravenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone interested in or tried this years iteration? I'm on the fence at the moment although I really enjoyed 21. Think it's partly down to thinking this years F1 cars are crap.

Yeah I got it, wasn't going too but had to cave, should have maybe waited until its free on game pass but hey ho, started on the achievements today so quite a few of the more simple ones out the way.

I've got it and dropped into a single race briefly. The graphics looked good but I couldn't get it to detect my oculus headset.
Haven't had the time to really mess with it yet, and setup my Ferrari steering wheel either. I won't be around to look at anything else now until next week..

Ive been told handling is very different to f1 21, more grippy which is good. I’ve seen though that in career mode people are getting point finishes within a few races which isn’t so good when you’re a newcomer. you can though alter the settings to make it more difficult to upgrade. I’d probably do that. Biggest issue I’ve always had is getting the AI difficulty right. Some suggest doing a single race in a Mercedes and if you get within a few tenths of the leader then that’s the number. Problem is each track varies so I’d have to adjust the difficulty which is a pain.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom