F1 2015 Xbox One Review

Discussion in 'Xbox One Games' started by Guns_LotsOfGuns, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Guns_LotsOfGuns

Guns_LotsOfGuns
      Moderator/Games Reviewer

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +3,313
      For a game that claims to be delivering a detailed representation of a sport, F1 2015 fulfils only the minimum requirements necessary.

Read the review

2. Goooner

Goooner
      Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +15,635
      Pretty spot on review on the game in it's current state.

There's a patch due imminently that should amongst other things sort out the lack of volume from the engineer and restore the missing info panel.

In Quick Race mode, you can actually have more than one race, although it's certainly not obvious from the name. You can actually set up a complete season, by adding up to 20 races, what's more you can configure them exactly how you want as regards practice and qualifying, so you aren't restricted in the same way as Championship Season mode, which is quite and odd decision, but then so are all the other omissions from the game.

Overall though, despite it's faults, I'm still having a lot of fun with it.

3. TJP75

TJP75

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +714
      Sad to see how far Codemasters have fallen.

The PC version is a total mess (at least in this area CM are consistent) and looks worse than the PS4 version.

I believe CM's one hope is Dirt Rally - the PC Early Access has been fanastic and the quality of the game is really damn good. Console gamers should buy this is very high numbers once it's announced for their platforms as it's ace.

4. RSteve2260

RSteve2260

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +207
      This is the first installation of the series I've actually played, so unable to compare it to previous games.

However I've enjoyed it so far, the single player season I'm in is quite fun crossing off each race one by one. Expert mode seems to be my preferred difficulty, can win some tracks by a few seconds whilst others I'm into the top 5. Tried legendary mode but best I managed was 10th (although was in a Red Bull...:/!).
      Online mode is broken though, really bad sync issues (differeing things happening on other players screens, eg I'm 1st on mine but 5th on someone elses, strange). But apparently this has been fixed with a recent patch so will get back online soon hopefully, good game though!