F1 2008/09

bl0ckev

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is likely to be a newer version of F1 to be coming out at all?

At work at moment and websense blocks that link.... will check when I get home.

Nice one, 2009 still fair few months away so may still get the older F1 to put be on :)

At work at moment and websense blocks that link.... will check when I get home.

Nice one, 2009 still fair few months away so may still get the older F1 to put be on :)

yeah thats what im planning to do as if still quite a way but i hope codemasters get the game out for the start of the new season

That link does not work. You chose country and then its boots you back to previous page.

That link does not work. You chose country and then its boots you back to previous page.

Choose country? it doesnt say that when I go on the link :confused:

well this is what it says:

We've secured the exclusive rights to make games based on the world's biggest motorsport series - FORMULA 1!

Building on the success of Race Driver: GRID and Colin McRae DiRT, Codemasters Studios is leading the design and development of the games, across multiple formats, using a new evolution of the fantastic EGO™ Engine technology. The first game's expected to launch in 2009, and will feature all the Grand Prix circuits, teams, cars, and driver likenesses from that season.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom