Includes.....
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Full 12 Months Subscription To Xbox Live
Xbox Headset & communicator
Brand new and never used.
12 month sub card un-touched

Need For Speed Underground 2
Bought just before xmas and used twice, prefer PGR2

Xbox a/v cable. RGB Scart/s-video/optical/stereo phono outs all in one cable. Will also include a 1mtr long optical cable

Will trade for xbox or gamecube games or a gamecube broadband adaptor.

I have read and agreed to abide by the AV Forums trading rules : Confirmed.

would you sell the 12 month card or trade it seperatly from the bundle ?

£35 inc recorded delivery or any gamecube games i've not got (see my thread in the general games) or xbox games

i cant really help you then,

unless you were willing to part with just the code for say cronicles of riddik ? pal xbox, promo edition ?

sorry mate, already got it... why do you want to trade it as it's a great game?

im interested in Xbox a/v cable. RGB Scart/s-video/optical/stereo phono outs all in one cable. Will also include a 1mtr long optical cable

have either the original Halo or Bloodwake to trade. both are boxed with instructions but the cases arnt in the best of condition. got them off a mate for nothing and he dosnt really look after his stuff. the disks are totally fine i may add. LMK

bauerctu, thanks for the offer but have got halo and bloodwake not my thing.
family guy, you got anything else to throw in like a cheapy as a freind would have that copy of paper mario.

ispartacus75 said:
Would you be interested in trading NFS2 for XIII. Im looking at a straight swap on them?
no thanks mate, I can get XIII from toys r us for £9.99 new, plus I've got it on the cube.

thanks anyway

d3ll said:
no thanks mate, I can get XIII from toys r us for £9.99 new, plus I've got it on the cube.

thanks anyway
Can you provide a link to the above item?

As far as I can tell, your price is only applicable to the PS2 version of XIII. The Xbox equivalent (thus the more relevant one here) is £19.99 according to the website.

Please try and ensure that you provide evidence of cheaper items where possible.

Kelvin.

yo, have you still got the 12 month code ?

would you conside swapping for a couple of dvds possibly ?

kelvin, seen it in store last week which is why I stated that i'd seen it for £9.99. Comments noted for the future, thanks.

Jigger jay, yes, still have the live set. What dvd's have you got?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom