Includes.....
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Full 12 Months Subscription To Xbox Live
Xbox Headset & communicator
Brand new and never used.
12 month sub card un-touched

Need For Speed Underground 2
Bought just before xmas and used twice, prefer PGR2

Xbox a/v cable. RGB Scart/s-video/optical/stereo phono outs all in one cable. Will also include a 1mtr long optical cable

Will trade for xbox or gamecube games or a gamecube broadband adaptor.

I have read and agreed to abide by the AV Forums trading rules : Confirmed.

d3ll

Banned
£35 inc recorded delivery or any gamecube games i've not got (see my thread in the general games) or xbox games

jigger_jay

i cant really help you then,

unless you were willing to part with just the code for say cronicles of riddik ? pal xbox, promo edition ?

F

Family Guy

Trade for Paper Mario...? (The XBox Live kit I'm on about...)

Kopite4Ever

im interested in Xbox a/v cable. RGB Scart/s-video/optical/stereo phono outs all in one cable. Will also include a 1mtr long optical cable

have either the original Halo or Bloodwake to trade. both are boxed with instructions but the cases arnt in the best of condition. got them off a mate for nothing and he dosnt really look after his stuff. the disks are totally fine i may add. LMK

d3ll

Banned
bauerctu, thanks for the offer but have got halo and bloodwake not my thing.
family guy, you got anything else to throw in like a cheapy as a freind would have that copy of paper mario.

d3ll

Banned
ispartacus75 said:
Would you be interested in trading NFS2 for XIII. Im looking at a straight swap on them?
no thanks mate, I can get XIII from toys r us for £9.99 new, plus I've got it on the cube.

thanks anyway

kelvin

d3ll said:
no thanks mate, I can get XIII from toys r us for £9.99 new, plus I've got it on the cube.

thanks anyway
Can you provide a link to the above item?

As far as I can tell, your price is only applicable to the PS2 version of XIII. The Xbox equivalent (thus the more relevant one here) is £19.99 according to the website.

Please try and ensure that you provide evidence of cheaper items where possible.

Kelvin.

d3ll

Banned
kelvin, seen it in store last week which is why I stated that i'd seen it for £9.99. Comments noted for the future, thanks.

Jigger jay, yes, still have the live set. What dvd's have you got?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom