F/S:bargain PS2 plus 5 games

fred123go

Ex Member
Reaction score
Yo all
PS2 for sale in very good condition with remote and 5 games. I have the original box as well, this is actually a replaced model that sony sent me 5 months ago as a replacement to my previous faulty one.
price:£90 but collection is a must as i can't send it for ages as i am never in
games:Vice city, X-squad, F1 championship 2000, rayman revolution, knockout kings 2001
cheers
fred

ok open to sensible offers guys

yes i probably would, but as i can't use the online pick up services, as no-one is ever in in the day it will have to be with royal mail-probably about 20 quid or something
cheers
fred

ok well i will see if there are any more offers, thanks for the interest and might come back to you with perhaps £10 delivery with royal mail, but i think it is best to leave it a few days till monday
fred

bump^ £85 with everything collected?

I can offer £100 for all inc delivery.

Not really an option to pick it up as I live in Bristol with no car!

ok thats fine, are you ok with it being collected this saturday as that is the earliest i can be in all day? as in the delivery companies collecting it
lmk
cheers
fred

Sure, I can have it delivered to work, no real rush here!

Does it come with any peripherals like mem card or controllers? Not that it affects my offer, just curious.

it comes with one controller yes, and a memory card but tbh i don't think it works!
ok offer accpeted moving to pm
fred

you have pm mate, mods please close

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom