EZVIZ C6T Internet PT Camera Review & Comments

Thanks for the review

Do they make an outdoor version of this?

I have a Motorola like this I got from Costco. Works OK when I'm on the same wifi, but connection from another wifi network or even a good 4G connection and it never ever connects. Well it did once.

Might try this as it cant be any worse.

Thanks for this, Greg. This could be the one! A couple of questions, though: how loud is the motor when it is P, T or Z'ing and is there a visual indicator that is working, such as on-light or flashing LED? Can this be switched off? The cat in the night vision did not seem to be fazed, though.

Thanks for this, Greg. This could be the one! A couple of questions, though: how loud is the motor when it is P, T or Z'ing and is there a visual indicator that is working, such as on-light or flashing LED? Can this be switched off? The cat in the night vision did not seem to be fazed, though.

Thanks, the LED can be turned off. The motor is fairly quiet so shouldn't cause too much issues.

Thanks, the LED can be turned off. The motor is fairly quiet so shouldn't cause too much issues.

Much appreciated, Greg. My fingers are crossed EZVIZ bring Safari into their browser fold, but otherwise this is the one for me so far.

Ripe for a custom firmware with AWS S3 support!

Can you remotely view the video recorded on the SD card?

Can you remotely view the video recorded on the SD card?

Yes you can, this works very well!

You have a timeline for the current day, and a calendar where you can select a date. Days with recordings are highlighted.

Old thread, but I'd like to know can you just stream a live feed from the camera and rotate the camera via iPhone while away from your house. To be used just as a pet monitor, I don't want to subscribe to the cloud services. Thanks

Most of these cameras allow you to PTZ from your phone via their dedicated app running on your phone; I have done this with 3 different makes of Chinese cameras, each with their own app running on the phone.
I am not paying for their cloud services on any of these.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom