EZVIZ C6T Internet PT Camera Review & Comments

danny daniell

Thanks for the review

Do they make an outdoor version of this?

invisiblekid

Distinguished Member
I have a Motorola like this I got from Costco. Works OK when I'm on the same wifi, but connection from another wifi network or even a good 4G connection and it never ever connects. Well it did once.

Might try this as it cant be any worse.

Ripsnorter

Thanks for this, Greg. This could be the one! A couple of questions, though: how loud is the motor when it is P, T or Z'ing and is there a visual indicator that is working, such as on-light or flashing LED? Can this be switched off? The cat in the night vision did not seem to be fazed, though.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Thanks for this, Greg. This could be the one! A couple of questions, though: how loud is the motor when it is P, T or Z'ing and is there a visual indicator that is working, such as on-light or flashing LED? Can this be switched off? The cat in the night vision did not seem to be fazed, though.
Thanks, the LED can be turned off. The motor is fairly quiet so shouldn't cause too much issues.

kosch

Ripe for a custom firmware with AWS S3 support!

fozziebear39

Old thread, but I'd like to know can you just stream a live feed from the camera and rotate the camera via iPhone while away from your house. To be used just as a pet monitor, I don't want to subscribe to the cloud services. Thanks

Chris Muriel

Distinguished Member
Most of these cameras allow you to PTZ from your phone via their dedicated app running on your phone; I have done this with 3 different makes of Chinese cameras, each with their own app running on the phone.
I am not paying for their cloud services on any of these.

The latest video from AVForums

LG SN11RG Dolby Atmos Soundbar, plus, XBOOM Go PN7 & PL7 Wireless Speaker Reviews
Top Bottom