Extraction (2016)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Bruce Willis is due a good film since Looper, this may not be it.

Directed by Steven C. Miller.

Script by Umair Aleem and Max Adams.

Willis will play a former CIA operative who hasn’t been the same since his wife was murdered. His son is rookie CIA agent Harry Turner (Kellan Lutz) following in his footsteps developing a super-weapon called the Condor. When dad is kidnapped by a terrorist group, Harry launches his own rescue operation which leads to a conspiracy that will change his life forever.

Gina Carano plays Victoria, a tough field operative assigned to hunt down Harry.

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
Kellan Lutz... I've seen loaves of bread that can act better than him. He can play the full range of emotions from A to.... A

I quite like Gina Carano though. And, for my sins, I'll watch anything with Bruce Willis in it, so I'll definitely be seeing this. But looking at the synopsis it'll probably be more like paying penance for something terrible I've done. How Kellan Lutz keeps getting work is beyond me.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
CTY4caiWsAAyAOc.jpg-large.jpeg

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
Extraction of the Urine?

Smells like DTV.

I'm surprised Jai Courtney isn't in this. He and Kellan Lutz would be a real dream team.

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
Ok then. Who else thought it was going to be a horror film about a crazed dentist?

Been there and done that with the Brian Yuzna/Corbin Bernson 'classic' The Dentist.

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
Kellan Lutz is just a potato that kind of mastered speech. Bruce looks more like a hard boiled egg every time I see him.
I like Gina Cerano, I'll probably watch it just to see her kicking peoples heads in. It looks noisy. And quite dumb. It seems to be lacking Morgan Freeman as the Vice President, though. I don't think I'd want to pay to watch it, but I'm pretty sure I've paid to watch worse films

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom