1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra10% off WHS.co :GC Zelda£26.99, + GCgame missprice+Games/Dvds/Cds/Books Bargains

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by new, Apr 9, 2003.

1. new

new

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Saw this leaflet today in a WHSmith store.

Type in:
    www.whsmith.co.uk/stores/4639
    & recive an addtional 10% off most items online.
    I think other stores migth have there own codes, so on the off chance that you are ask this is from the London Bridge Station branch of WHSmiths.

Free delivery for all orders over £39.

Some examples:
    Xbox consule, Halo & Metal Gear Solid2 for £179
    XBOX "classics" games £17.99

selected cd's from £4.49 (Liberty X is £4.49)
    DVDS from £6.49

There are loads more, too many to mention!

I went for these 4:
    GC- The Legand Of Zelda with bonus disc for £26.99

GC- Ace Golf (now this sells for around £25-£35 in other stores( avalible from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...thedvdforums-21 ). But WHSmiths online have it down as £14.99 rrp, which means £13.49 with the extra 10%!. NGC magazine have this down as "Enjoyable, relaxing sticksie-ball game (ie GOLF), that treads the middle ground between fun and serious" At the very least it will do untill Mario Golf comes along anyway!)

Book -31 Songs by Nick Hornby usually 50% & the extra 10% £5.20 (a saveing of £7.79)

Book- Complete Cold Feet Companion (the new book that covers every series) usually 50% & the extra 10% £6.80 ( a saveing of £10.19)

Oh yes I almost forgot everything online gets you double clubcard pionts, & the offer lasts untill 28th May, & you can go back & shop as many times as you want!

The only downside is that the new GBA (& a few other things) is not included in the extra 10% off.

Mods please edit any links that are breaking rules etc.

2. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ace Golf is a great game, half fun half serious, very addicitive.

3. whiteswan

whiteswan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    well mine did this morning. Bargain.

Dave