Extra Iphone Service Cost????

eireann10

Hi

i have just noticed i / the boss is paying an extra £8.51 for an "iphone service"

i have been trying all day to get in contact with our phone provider but as usual - no word

does anyone know what this extra cost includes?

eireann10

we are with o2.

when i say provider i mean the crooks who sold us the phones :D

been searching and found that it is soem sort of Business Bolt on

i just cant find what allowance this gives me etc.

dont want to go over - the boss will then be asking questions :rolleyes: as he didnt know about the iphone to start with :smashin:

chelsea.tone

:confused: unsure what it could be, i would get them to explain what exactly it is :rolleyes: lol

Tony

eireann10

been searching for a while now and see it mentioned in plenty of tarriff options.

i will try them on monday and ask.

ps, sorry to sound like a complete noob, but would i possibly be getting unlimited data and wifi.

eireann10

How much will a Business iPhone cost?

To get all the key business benefits of iPhone 3G you'll need to sign up to one of our current business tariffs and add the iPhone Bolt on. Then simply add the iPhone Bolt On which will give you unlimited data browsing, email, visual voicemail, and unlimited access to 9,500 Wi-Fi hotspots through The Cloud and BT Openzone networks.
iPhone 3G cannot be purchased without the iPhone Bolt On

just found this - i guess i do.

thanks for your help tony ;)

i will be jailbreaking shortly and after reading through quite a few threads on here, i will be back to pester to even more :D

chelsea.tone

How much will a Business iPhone cost?

To get all the key business benefits of iPhone 3G you'll need to sign up to one of our current business tariffs and add the iPhone Bolt on. Then simply add the iPhone Bolt On which will give you unlimited data browsing, email, visual voicemail, and unlimited access to 9,500 Wi-Fi hotspots through The Cloud and BT Openzone networks.
iPhone 3G cannot be purchased without the iPhone Bolt On

just found this - i guess i do.

thanks for your help tony ;)

i will be jailbreaking shortly and after reading through quite a few threads on here, i will be back to pester to even more :D

:rotfl: no probs, will help if i can :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom