• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

External Memory for BDP-S350

mike7

Distinguished Member
Handbook specifies a Sony micro card USM1GH. I assume that standard Memory Sticks will not fit this Blu-ray player. Any ideas where I can buy these from and how much are they. I can find only one on the Web at £35 which seems a lot for a 1Gb card.

Lunar Wolf

You can get twice the capacity from other brands of USB flash drive. Just noticed my local tesco's doing a clearance price of £7.97 on nice little red Emtec branded 4gb one, good a good read/write speed of 12/4 MB/s.

theo cupier

Or this from 7dayshop.com. 4Gb for £6.49

LINK

Lunar Wolf

Wow great price on the Kingston unit! Has great reviews as well and benched marked at 23.3/12.7MB/s Read/Write.

mike7

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the suggestions folks. My local PC World seemed to have no idea what I was trying to purchase.

G

gpl1968

Thanks for the suggestions folks. My local PC World seemed to have no idea what I was trying to purchase.

And you are surprised?

I have the Kingston 4Gb (see the post from theo cupier) which works fine in my 350.

noize

Those links are all really thin USBs.... You have to be careful on the width tho. I got a 1Gb USB stick the other day, and even though its pretty thin - it still wouldn't fit in the gap :eek:(

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom