• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

external hard drives

Robbie09

Established Member
can anyone recommend one its only for storing photos thats all so dont want to be spending alot looking at around a 250gb

anyone got any they recommend

Jeroen1000

Established Member
Just pick one you like. I don't know how important the pictures are to you, but just don't use an external hard drive as your only backup!

Robbie09

Established Member
of course the pictures are important why do ya think i want a hard drive :D:D:D the wifes a photographer and im fed up of all the discs everywhere hence me wanting an external hard drive

any other suggestions welcome

Jeroen1000

Established Member
Yes Robbie, but what if that one external hard drive fails? That could mean disaster.

You need to have a copy of those pictures in 2 places mate. ONE external hard drive is a single point of faillure:).

If it is just for storage, just hop in the computer shop around the corner and buy yourself a good USB drive or if speed really matters go for an E-sata model. And if you can't decide between speed or comfort, just buy one that can do both:d

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom