Extended warranty, no monthly direct debit option?

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
I'm thinking of extending the warranty on my 360 for another 2 years seeing as they're not the most reliable electronic item ever! The form that came with it suggests I only have 10 days in which to take up this option and it has to be paid in full (£58) in one go. What with buying a bed, 2 lots of car tax and my car MOT due this month I'm struggling to pay it in one go but don't want to lose the option, does anyone know if you can pay monthly as it doesn't say you can on the form? Or is there an alternative (cheaper) supplier of cover for it that I could pay monthly for?

Cheers
Andy

Caveman643

You don't have to pay for it within 10 days of the purchase of your 360. Any time in the 1st year is OK.

geordie10

I'm thinking of extending the warranty on my 360 for another 2 years seeing as they're not the most reliable electronic item ever! The form that came with it suggests I only have 10 days in which to take up this option and it has to be paid in full (£58) in one go. What with buying a bed, 2 lots of car tax and my car MOT due this month I'm struggling to pay it in one go but don't want to lose the option, does anyone know if you can pay monthly as it doesn't say you can on the form? Or is there an alternative (cheaper) supplier of cover for it that I could pay monthly for?

Cheers
Andy

I got the extra 2 year warranty 1 week before the first year ran out.

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
Really, it's just with it saying 'Important, complete and mail within 10 days' on it that made me think it had to be taken out within that period. I'll get it sorted out when I get paid then

Cheers
Andy

Pooon

Distinguished Member
so you planning on actually keeping this one then andy!!! :D

zAndy1

Distinguished Member
lol, yeah perhaps I should leave it a while, just in case I sell it

Nah this one is for keeps , too many good games coming out this year to even consider selling it, the only reason I'd sell it now is if I need the money (which isn't beyond the realms of possibility but fingers crossed it won't come to that)

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom