• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Extended warranty from GAME

kowalski

Standard Member
when i bought my ps3 from game 2 weeks ago i also got the extended 3 year warranty, but i still havent had any conformation come through the post yet. has anyone else who purshaced this had any conformation, and if so how long did it take.

JamesOD

Were your loyalty card details correct on the system?

That is the address that alliance/cornhill use to send the documentation out to you but it can take upto 30 days to arrive.

Don't worry too much as the first year all problems inc. the accidental stuff is dealt with via the stores but if you want to chase up the documentation then you can call alliance ( I have not got the number here) and they will let you know what has happened.

Hope that helps

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
I got my warranty through the post on Thursday - almost 2 weeks after taking it out so you should get yours soon.

mr_vic

yep,

I had mine on Thursday too. I was impressed by the turn around time.

Hopefully you'll get yours very soon!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom