Quantcast

Extended edition of Underworld

Thunder

Novice Member
Anyone know anything about this?

S

sandi

UNDERWORLD 2-disc Unrated Edition
Starring: Kate Beckinsale . Scott Speedman . Michael Sheen .

Underneath the city streets, amid the labyrinth of subway tunnels and gothic ruins, vampires and werewolves are embroiled in an all-out war that has been going on for centuries

Features: 2-discs . around twenty-minutes of additional footage as well as an extras disc packed with material . newly recorded audio commentary with the director and cast members Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman, several behind the scenes featurettes, outtakes, storyboard comparisons, a music video and more.

:)

Tardis

Underworld: 2-Disc Unrated Extended Cut is presented on this all-new two-disc set boasting an extended and unrated cut that features 23 minutes of never-before-seen footage consisting of 12 minutes of additional footage, plus 11 minutes of footage that replace existing scenes with different angles and takes.

Furthermore this two-disc set is packaged in a unique translucent cover, features pack-in collectibles and boasts a range of newly created bonus material as detailed below...

Technical Specs:
2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
English DD5.1 Surround
English and French subtitles

New Bonus Features:
New Commentary from director Len Wiseman and cast members Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman
Fang vs. Fiction - 45 minute Featurette on the history of Vampires and Werewolves
The Look of Underworld - Featurette on cinematography and digital color correction
Visual Effects - Featurette about the creation of the special effects
Designing Underworld - Featurette on the production design
Outtakes

Collectible Items:
Production Sketch Booklet (16 Pages)
Mini Underworld Comic Book (48 Pages)

Bonus Features from the original DVD:
Sights and Sounds of Underworld Featurette
Creature Effects Featurette
Making of Featurette
Stunts Featurette
Music Video: Finch - Worms of the Earth
Storyboard Comparisons

RED_Martin

Is there gonna be an R2 release for this? I hear R1 has that RCE thingy on it and I can't be arsed with all that.

Alien370mm

Banned
This thread has risen from the dead! Things that go bump in the night!:D

I brought this version along with the theatrical edition that I brought a year or two before. I noted the level in sound was the same except it was down by a few db nothing to worry about. I think I took readings between certain dialogue levels noted and then ran the other disc and noted its difference.

I can’t remember where on Earth I posted my findings? I could start the films up again and get some fresh bite readings. I’ll post my findings on a new thread.

davidwatsonok

I managed to get an R2 Dutch version with both theatrical and extended editions on 2 discs, and both with DTS.