1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

express.com

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Tim Ingman, Apr 17, 2001.

1. Tim Ingman

Tim Ingman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody used express.com recently? Have they really gone down the pan? Their web site is still up.

2. Black 5

Black 5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    They've filed for chapter 11 which means they can still trade and in theory are able to work out their financial difficulties without jeopardising their creditors' interests.

I used to use them all the time, but don't any more since their service became rather unreliable with all their difficulties and all. Why run the risk of poor service?

Presently I use the discemporium and futureentertainment and they're both pretty good - prices and service well up to scratch.

3. Reiner

Reiner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Some customers received an email with discounts of up to 80% on certain titles, seems to me they want to generate some cash or are close to being bancrupt (sp?).

I have also ordered from there but won't take the risk, besides local customs has started taxing me for my orders so it became too expensive.