Expreienced+Reliable Installer For E.London Install, ASAP!

noobey

Standard Member
hey guys.
i need a good reliable installer, no rip off merchants please, to fill the recess (29cm) here with wood, and mount my 50" samsung on there.
dsc04183uv5.jpg

i dont have the bracket or the wood for the job, in case your wondering. they will need to be supplied with the quote.

i also need them to fit and install my vogels column with 3 dvd brackets, which i have already purchased.
http://www.vogels.com/detail.asp?ISSAID=631&ParentID=25&ChildID=83&PlineId=0

the cables dont need to be chased as theyll go straight into the column.

can anyone reccomend somewhere to me please?
most of the people ive got quotes from so far seem like complete cowboys.:(

i am on a bit of a budget but am willing to pay for quality of work, but as no plastering, etc needs to be done, i cant see it costing too much?

i am in a bit of a rush as i ideally wanted it done by this weekend.

thanks for any and all help provided guys.:thumbsup:

avandmore

i am on a bit of a budget but am willing to pay for quality of work,

but as no plastering, etc needs to be done, i cant see it costing too much?

i am in a bit of a rush as i ideally wanted it done by this weekend.

Please don't take this the wrong way but quality costs and the really good people will already be busy - if I were you, I would get rid of the rush and do it myself.

noobey

Standard Member
lol. just read it back to myself, guess i typed to quickly!

basically, i dont want to put my budget down here in the thread as the installers are likely to be reading and can potentially push me to the roof of my budget.

i cant install myself.

of the quotes ive collected so far, there has been a big difference between those where there is plaster work to be done, and those where the cables are trunked.

i am in a relative rush and did want it done as soon as, but as is life, i am willing to wait until i find the right installer.
the only reason i wanted it for this weekend, was because im having a little do at my house, and wanted it done before then. but this would be an ideal situation.

noobey

Standard Member
that is, my budget was actually £350+cost for any additional cables required.

but its all sorted now.

thanks for the responses guys.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom