1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exposure pre-amps

Discussion in 'AV Pre-Amp/Processors & Power Amps' started by theo cupier, Feb 1, 2005.

1. theo cupier

theo cupier

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +113
    I've read quite a few positive comments about Exposure kit here. Most comments have been about their 2010 series, especially the power amp, rather than the pre-amps. I've not heard of them other than on this forum

Are their pre-amps any good? What about the older models - would a XIX model be worth investigating as a s/h proposition, given that they are now up to mid-20s (XXIII or more)?

I presume that it is the same company making the 2010 as the XXIII, etc?

Any comments appreciated as ever.

Theo

2. Knightshade

Knightshade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    As an ex exposure owner I'm obviously a bit biased. The 3010 series were the best value for money. The Classics series are a bit more flexible offering Pre amps and MonoBlocks.
    and slightly beefier power supplies. I believe the person who founded Exposure was an ex Naim employee.
    Both the 3010's and the classics offer an exciting listen. The classics are slightly more refined. If you're not fussy about an ultra stylish remote control (It works - what more do you want?) you could certainly do a hell of a lot worse.