Exposure 3510 Integrated Amplifier Review & Comments

Steve Stifler

Another great review @Ed Selley :)

Not surprised the 3510 gets such a good review. Exposure have been quietly about their business making excellent HiFi for years and years. Perhaps they undeservedly get overlooked in favour of more shouty competitors.

The 3510 is a purposeful choice to make this the hub of your source options. A nice antithesis of the now common all in one box. That’s what I did when buying the 3010 pre and monoblocks. I get what you say about the 3510 being a Supernait 3 contender. SN3 was on my home demonstration list but I went for the Exposures. My stuff uses a Qutest with Node 2i and through Neat Orkestras, it’s wonderful.

Yetizone

Great review ED. Despite being a Naim owner, I'm a fan of Exposure equipment.

@Steve Stifler Nice system! Finished off beautifully with the Orkestras - superb speakers.

aoxomoxoa

Standard Member
Good to read this review. The 3510 is on my shortlist to partner with my Roksan Caspian M2 cd player and a pair (for now) of vintage Mission 752 speakers. It would be replacing a long in the tooth Quad 33/303 - which I may yet choose to refurbish. As I have yet to audition the Exposure I'd be interested in views on how the sound will differ from the Quad combo.

Kapkirk

I have had my eye on this amp since it's launch, but the problem is availability, it seems not many dealers were stocking it when I was looking to upgrade. I actually love that it has more analog inputs than most these days, 2 lots of pre-outs plus a record out, and one can choose Phono pre amp or DAC., I also love the look of it. The phono earth pin position is a bit odd though.

Steve Stifler

Have you tried Soundstage HIFi IIRC near Cockfosters? They were very helpful when I was trying different options on my shortlist and had Exposure stuff.

Kapkirk

Have you tried Soundstage HIFi IIRC near Cockfosters? They were very helpful when I was trying different options on my shortlist and had Exposure stuff.
No I hadn't, thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom