• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

explain 26e & 7w a bit for me

RobTi

Prominent Member
Been reading past posts but I am a bit confused, I am mainly interested in the movies that you can view on both, am I right that you get better reception on 7w with the same channel.

I am getting some of the mbc on 26e at around 75% signal 50% quality

kevkbuk

Distinguished Member
Depends on your location and which channels and transponders.... And the how the dish has been setup, I can remember Pedro tweaking the dish to try and the get the best from both sats when he installed mine.

Channels on 7.3w are generally stronger than 7w and reception is the best early morning or late evening into the night, 26e doesn't seem to be so influenced by time of day.

RobTi

Prominent Member
Thanks for the reply, sorry for the short original post was doing it on the phone, okay will give 7w a try tonight

Ghostleader

Prominent Member
Thanks for the reply, sorry for the short original post was doing it on the phone, okay will give 7w a try tonight

I predict nowt mate, but fingers crossed mate.

RobTi

Prominent Member
Well I am only around 15 miles from you so what can I hope for with a 1m dish

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom