• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Expired - Jurassic Park 3D - £24.99

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
The price is subjective really, if you went to see this at the cinema in 3D then travel, drinks / sweets / popcorn, tickets would cost more than £24.99 just for one watch. Buy the Blu-ray and you then have it for multiple viewings with as much of your own reasonably priced soft drinks & treats as you like :)

As I say it's currently the cheapest out there by £5, hopefully it helps somebody out

mentm

And no planned release in this country.

Back to £30 think I'll wait till sub £20 thanks anyway

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
It is region free, the 3D conversion is supposed to be very good although it has had some bad reviews. Seems to be mixed opinions, I'll let you know when mine arrives

akivo

The price is subjective really, if you went to see this at the cinema in 3D then travel, drinks / sweets / popcorn, tickets would cost more than £24.99 just for one watch. Buy the Blu-ray and you then have it for multiple viewings with as much of your own reasonably priced soft drinks & treats as you like :)

As I say it's currently the cheapest out there by £5, hopefully it helps somebody out

And this is precisely why I don't go to multiplexes anymore, the fact that everyone troughs themselves like there's no tomorrow regardless of how much noise they might make, and pay through the nose for the privilege of eating and drinking crap.

£20 for ANY blu ray is extortionate.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
And this is precisely why I don't go to multiplexes anymore, the fact that everyone troughs themselves like there's no tomorrow regardless of how much noise they might make, and pay through the nose for the privilege of eating and drinking crap.

£20 for ANY blu ray is extortionate.

Well you sound like a right bundle of joy :suicide:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
i think its a great price. most usa releases are 30 quid. even now..nemo and monsters inc are both still 25 - 30 quid.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
It's gone up to £32.99 now anyway so could somebody please expire this thread

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
It's gone up to £32.99 now anyway so could somebody please expire this thread

only you as the originator and a moderator can do that. just use thread tools and click archive thread :)

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
Are right, thanks. Thought a mod had to do it sorry, cheers for the help

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom