Expired - James Bond Complete Collection £22 Instore @ Tesco, Boxing Day Only

jammyone

Prominent Member
Reaction score
James Bond Complete Collection (22 Discs, including Quantum of Solace)

This will be £22 instore only at Tesco on Boxing day only. This is advertised in several newspapers today.

I've linked to the set on Amazon as it's this particular set in the offer.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Not available in Dundee Kingsway store at that price. Visited earlier this morning and was advised it's only available at certain stores. At the manager's discretion. Although I also watched shop floor staff take named Bond Set through the back of the store.

Should put a display in the window stating that reduced Bond Dvd sets are for staff and not customer's.

Looked in my local- nothing doing!

Should put a display in the window stating that reduced Bond Dvd sets are for staff and not customer's.

Well, they've got to have some perks for working on Boxing Day. If they weren't working they'd be able to watch them on TV, probably.

Maybe the staff should get discounts on other stuff often repeated at Christmas that they miss by working. :laugh:

Also looking on hotukdeals, plenty of others who have been denied the £22 offer.

In my opinion the offer was almost non-existent at Tesco stores. If you read the small print in the newspaper it stated not all stores. Also when you visited the stores staff suggested that it was at the store manager's discretion. Big media campaign for a sham of an offer. The most distasteful thing was staff taking box-sets through to the office/warehouse area of the store for later purchase.

I don't even like James Bond films but it would have been a nice pressie for my father in addition to the presents I had already got him.

Like a lot of the Teco offers on Hot UK Deals. You probably have greater chance of winning the lottery jackpot on wednesday than picking up Tesco so-called offers.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom