• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Expert Advice

Simons3

Standard Member
Hi,
I have spent some time today researching a new TV. I have got a shortlist down to 4 as follows, Sony KDL46W4000, Sony KDL40W4500, Samsung LE46a656A and Samsung LE40a656A. I have Cable V+ box which is used for 90% of the time, with the other 10% on the X-box and the odd HD film. Any advice would be good. :)
 
D

Deleted member 293381

Guest
Hi Simon

You've obviously done some research to narrow it down to a chosen few. Really it is up to you to decide which one best meets your needs against price.

Asking for other peoples advice means you only get their preference - not yours!

All the best.
Alan
 

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom