Experience of FOXY anyone?

per-Sony-fied

Has anybody ordered anything from Foxy?

I'm awaiting a pre-order that now appears to be in stock but the order is still stuck on pre-order status after days of being in stock. :(

Does anyone know what their service is like? So far looking gloomy despite a good start with good e-mail communication.

There's no phone number contact just e-mail which also seems snail pace. Popped them a short e-mail a few days ago and still waiting for a reply.

pjclark1

I've bought stuff from them, never had any problems.

nwgarratt

They are fine. I bought Terminator 3 (2 disc) from them ages ago for just £2.95 and just done Top Secret from them for the same amount. I am going through a David Zucker/Jerry Zucker/Jim Abrahams phase atm.

They perhaps go OTT with the email notifications but it is better than none at all.

per-Sony-fied

Thanks lads. I'm still waiting tho' despite the item being instock for 4 days now. Still no reply to e-mail.

I ordered the same item again and then cancelled because I could not use a Foxy voucher again, for the reason it has now dropped in price. The refund has been issued I must admit. It's just annoying they can't be contacted by phone & annoying because I'm eager for my goods :D

per-Sony-fied

Goods dispatched today :thumbsup:

However I could not get them to reduce the item to the current price :( dispite a lengthy conversation on the phone. I guess it was much cheaper than anywhere else tho' just dissapointed they would not do it.
I was told they were only making about £4 on a £65 order! :eek: Better to be hush hush!

quarry2006

I recently ordered the new Genesis box set from them as they have it at the cheapest price I've seen (sixty eight notes) but, they're now telling me it's out of stock and has been placed on back order. Although the email notifications are plentiful, if they'd told me in the first place it was out of stock then I wouldn't have ordered it. This way, they're making interest on my cash (oh, yeah, they've already taken the money, despite not having dispatched the goods) while I'm sitting here like a nugget waiting for my box set.

As first impressions go, it's not a good one. If I'd known there was a price to pay for getting it so cheaply, I'd have gone to somewhere like Play.com and paid the extra.

quarry2006

That's encouraging. It is a pain to have to wait, though.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom