exit wounds

stormchaser

Established Member
Reaction score
hi
did anyone see exit wounds last night? or perhaps before even?

there was a kind of raunchy acoustic blues riff,fairly early on in the film ,does anyone know what the track is please??:(

many thanks indeed

cheers

You'll have a hard time trying to find someone who'd have watched this last night, try imdb.com message boards

Great movie...Just take it as its meant to be...FUN, Action Flick;)

Latrell Walker

Originally posted by CrispyXUK
You'll have a hard time trying to find someone who'd have watched this last night, try imdb.com message boards

WHY?:confused:

Great movie:smashin: Just take it as it is a FUN ACTION FLICK;)
Can't believe these peeps who demand every movie to have the best cast, best script etc etc

About the Acoustic blues song....May be DMX-Aint no sunshine..Try that:)

even for a seagal film this was a shocker lol.

I wasnt saying anything of the kind (it is **** though) just saying that imdb would be his best bet

This is one of his best.........................

Unfortunatly alot of the more explicit scenes were cut out like in the final scene between DMX and the other guy, you didnt even see the nail go through his neck propley........ dont you just hate it when that happens.

As for the music if you are talking about the song that comes up when DMX pulls up outside of the jail to see his brother then it is defo DMX - Aint no sunshine .................. Good call danny-p

DIZZLE

Originally posted by CrispyXUK
I wasnt saying anything of the kind (it is **** though) just saying that imdb would be his best bet ..PS..****=GOOD

Sorry about that i read your comment totally wrong...Thought you were saying it was crap:smashin:

Exit Wounds was an enjoyable romp - quite funny and a good "popcorn" movie - was just the ticket after getting in from a long day at work and uni.

Wasnt as good as Cradle 2 the Grave though.

Best Segal movie since Under Siege but Segal's movies are often slaughtered when theyre just good light hearted fun romps.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom