Exchanging Item

rewindurmind

Standard Member
I bought a PS3 today from PC-world. I paid £250 for a 160Gb console. I found out later today that there's a 320GB console with a free game for £20 more. I have used the one I bought today, but I was wondering whether I'd be able to go tomorrow and exchange it?

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
I bought a PS3 today from PC-world. I paid £250 for a 160Gb console. I found out later today that there's a 320GB console with a free game for £20 more. I have used the one I bought today, but I was wondering whether I'd be able to go tomorrow and exchange it?
Doubt it..you could feign faults, but who knows, they may let you, they may not.
Some people moan about overly loud fan noises, or disc loading noises...just saying!! :smashin:

rewindurmind

Standard Member
Doubt it..you could feign faults, but who knows, they may let you, they may not.
Some people moan about overly loud fan noises, or disc loading noises...just saying!! :smashin:
I was considering saying it was faulty and would not read discs; or something to the extent of what you said. Would they not check?

reddeviluk

I was considering saying it was faulty and would not read discs; or something to the extent of what you said. Would they not check?
I had to take my slim back to Game within a few weeks of buying it as it kept freezing and re-booting, not something that the shop could "make happen" when I returned it, but they did give me a new console as I didn't want a refund, but if I did it was offered. Kept beeping, then the red light flashing, then re-booting. Happened a fair few times, might be worth a try.

Rich

Top Bottom