Exceptional Service

fencer90

I recently purchased from Sevenoaks Sound an Arcam Solo Music and a pair of Monitor Audio RS1 Silver Speakers. Two weeks ago sitting listening to Talking Heads , the speakers began to crackle and emit strange noises whilst the cones retracted about an inch . Smoke then issued from the Solo and it died.

Returning the unit to Sevenoaks weybridge , they were efficient and courteous and had a brand new unit in two days no hassle , discussion just very good service.

On connecting up the new unit it was apparent that one speaker was dead and the other sounded like a circa 1973 Dansette record player. Again on returning the speakers to Seveoaks weybridge efficient service prevails and the speakers were replaced with new units funded by Arcam.

I think this is exceptional and cannot recommend Arcam or Sevenoaks Weybridge highly enough.

Member 96948

Distinguished Member
It's always nice to hear when things are done right, but it's funny how it never generates the same traffic as someone having a good ole moan.:rolleyes:

Russell

Ian J

Banned
It's always nice to hear when things are done right, but it's funny how it never generates the same traffic as someone having a good ole moan.:rolleyes:
I suppose that it's because a decent level of after service is expected from everyone and it's only the exceptions that are highlighted.

Member 96948

Distinguished Member
Indeed, but it is nice to see a positive exception highlighted. As for the moaners, I hope they apply the same standards to their own work that they expect from others and off days, are something that only happen to other people.;)

Russell

Tirpitz

Standard Member
Unfortunately, at least here in Italy, good after sale service is a rarity not the rule, so thumbs up to the sellers that actually CARE about their customers and are not only "transaction oriented".. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom