1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excellent service from Sim2 UK

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cilia, Nov 24, 2004.

1. cilia

cilia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just want to thank Sim2 UK, especially Matthew Statham for the excellent service and outstanding customer care. Early last week I ordered a Domino30, (which arrived 3 days later) and was very impressed with the help and assistance provided by Matt.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Mark

2. domino 18

domino 18
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    do you want what is Excellent service ?
    my friend has a projector SIM2 HT300PLUS and has some problems with a pixel and something else.
    mr.doneo change the projector for a new one after two years and give him the HT300XTRA.
    also the salesman SD go at his home to set it up for him for day after day

THAT IS A GOOD EXCELLENT SERVICE

THEY DO THAT IN ENGLAND???????

:thumbsup:

3. RTFM

RTFM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Sim2 UK definitely go that Xtra mile for their dealers and their dealers' customers :)

Jeff :rtfm:

4. domino 18

domino 18
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i forget to tell you that my friend that not pay anything for the new projector HT300PLUS

THAT IS THE EXCELLENT MALTA SERVICE

5. figlio

figlio
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I olso have to thank the excelent service I had from the Maltese dealer.Recently I bought the HT300e and the projector came with a problem
    they tried with every thing to fix the problem for me.At last I told them that I want the DOMINO30H instead and they gave me a new one.Olso I liked to thank the sales person he came like 10 times to my house trying to help me. :smashin:

Now I am going to watch A film with my NEW SIM :D

6. gandley

gandley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    So will Sim 2 Help me out with replacing my Sim2 300xtra H with a new 300E in the UK. er no, not a bloody chance evidently.
    (And i was willing to pay a bit extra as well)

I for one would like to see that extra mile ;)

7. RTFM

RTFM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Dustin,

Sim2 Uk can't help you out directly as they don't deal with the end user.
    It's up to you to negociate with your dealer if you wish to upgrade your Sim2.

Jeff
    :rtfm:

8. figlio

figlio
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Gandley this is my opinion don`t bother to upgrade every time a new model comes out.Try to enjoy your projector the 300 xtra is avery good projector.
    I replaced my sim2 HT200 with the 300e.My 300e had a problem and I took the DOMINO30H.Now I am happy with the DOMINO.I will talk for an upgrade maybe in 3 to 4 years time

9. domino 18

domino 18
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    :devil: I would like say to MR.CILIA that he buy the display unit not a new one and the chip is HD2 not HD2+

BEWARE UK DEALERS :thumbsdow

10. cilia

cilia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys

Why all this fuss? I just wanted to thank a guy for his service. That's all. Is there something wrong in showing my appreciation? I didn't want to start a controversy about who is better than who. I know that the Maltese local supplier has very good service too. At the end, we are all Sim2 lovers and we all want to have a good service from our Sim2 suppliers.

And, DOMINO18, it's nice to hear that you are a satisfied with the service from the Maltese supplier. It's time to enjoy your projector now. Rest assured that my projector is brand new (not a display item) and with the HD2+ chip.

11. domino 18

domino 18
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    first :if get problems what you do ?
    you forget how much my friend in malta go to your house and bring the projector to check out and not buy from local dealer :thumbsdow

and sometings else you take the ceiling bracket with out paying?

that is not good that you do for local dealer. :(

12. cilia

cilia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Domino18

I think that now, you are getting personal, and other members of the forum won't benefit from our discussion. If you want, we can continue on the private channel.

Just to be more accurate, it's true that I asked for demos at home and the local supplier was more than willing to demonstrate the projector at home. But I didn't take the ceiling bracket for free. I bought it officially. I just need to settle the invoice.

BTW, don't make it so clear that you are a Doneo's employee. This is supposed to be an international forum where we can help and learn from each other and not fight against each other.

13. domino 18

domino 18
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    i not a Doneo's employee but i tell you this i am employee that you buy and much more
    i am just help you not fight,but if you want to fight.................

AND STOP THERE

DOMINO 18

14. gandley

gandley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    you two lost me there!!! :eek:

15. gandley

gandley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +269
    I kind of agree but as your 300e didnt work properly its a little hard to judge it against say a 30h which i take is working rather well.
    I have got word that new PJs will be out with a dynamic iris or new TI tech for DLP which could lead to a boost upto 10000:1 in the contrast stakes, so i will wait as this will be more of a pronounced jump.

So point taken

16. Guzi

Guzi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Following the mail posted to AV Forums by Mr. Cilia, I'm glad that he has been treated with 'excellent service' from our British friends. It should be pointed out however that a 'choice of projector' is never carried out on reviews or specs alone - but, careful details like room dimensions, projector and viewer positioning, ambient light, function, screen size etc. are taken into consideration... Also, the connoseiour would even ask to have his preferred projector tried at home before splashing out the cash! This is the kind of service that is regularly offered by the Sim-2 representatives in Malta (no need to mention Mr. Cilia presumely knows very well) - which, incidentally, the maltese company in question is also a Cedia Member.

Very true that the British sales guys have given you a very good service. No doubts. But you could have at least distributed your laurels evenly. I'm sure that the Maltese representatives have sent one of their salesman at your house to try the projector out, perhaps more than once... and free of charge too. True? If buying a projector from the UK was simply based on a price issue - that's a different story! But sorry, the impression given was quite different and misleading!

You know it makes sense,

Guzi