Excellent service from Dealer -renewed my faith

neiljones

I purchased a HDMI Cable kit from Costco. Profigold cable and Adaptor.

Installed the set on a Vogel bracket but because of ther location of the screws had to connect the cables before I connected the plates.

The HDMI cable was the right product.
As I had purchased an expensive hdmi/dvi cable in USA for the previos set I also plugged in this cable at the time of installation-future use for HD DVD.

The DVI cable adaptor with the Costco kit was a Male DVI and female HDMI- I needed a felame DVI and male HDMI.

The cable kit was Profigold made up for Costco by BBG Distribution-they are also the disrtibutors for Vogel. The bracket cost me over £200

I rang and E mailed them to see if I could do a straight swop for the adaptors.
Refused-would not assist. It would have been too much hassle to remove the set from the wall and strip down the plates to remove the cable to return to Costco and go elsewhere.

Looked on internet for Profigold sellers.

Sent an e mail to Chase AV Direct in Ipswich outlining my plight- and asked if they could do a deal - got an immediate reply-they would swop the adaptor for the correct one for just the price of the postage.
Received adaptor today--three days after my request.

The moral of this tale is that there is an outstanding firm out there giving excellent service -they could have ignored my e mail. Draw your own conclusion about others.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom